viernes, 26 de mayo de 2017

Animals

When I think about animals and pets, the only thing that came into my mind is how much lovely they are. I consider myself an animal lover because I can't keep my hands out of them.

In my life, I've had 3 dogs. When I was born, my family had a she dog called "Pequeña" and actually she wasn't small at all, she was a Doberman. Then I grow up with a he dog called "Rocky", he was a German Shepherd and we lived 13 years together. 


Resultado de imagen para golden retriever
Now I have a she dog named "Naga" by an animal character in the cartoon "The Legend Of Korra". She is 2 years old, is a Golden Retriever and as they are know she is very playful, but they are also know because they can help in treatment for child with autism and blind people. 

My favorite pets are dogs, but actually I can't say that they are better than cats because I've never own one, I am allergic to them. 

I think that if you raise good your dog, you shouldn't have problems with them bitting people or hurting another animals. When we had the Doberman she wasn't dangerous at all. I was 2 years old, I sleeped with her and she never hurt me.

My friend, Leo, he have a spider as a pet and I am not sure if he had realized the gender of that spider but he named it "Dante" anyway.

Regard to keeping animals in zoo, I am a very supporter about some zoo that help some animals and rescue them from the mistreatment that people gave them. In my city there is a Safary that do that, they go to some circus and rescue animals like tigers, lions, and the last one was an elephant. They give them the treatment and the space that they deserve and if they are healthy you can go and see them.

2 comentarios:

  1. I have the same belief about zoos that you! They are places that keep animals on healthy enviroments in the majority of cases.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. My granmother used to have a turtle who named "dartañan" and ten years later we realized it was a she. It didn't change too much the way we saw it.

    ResponderEliminar