viernes, 23 de junio de 2017

English Language Challenges

This is the final post that we had and I can tell that I have learn a lot in this semester. This english class helped me a lot in things like, because of the english speakers that I am used to talk with use some commons mistakes that I didn't have a clue that they were actually mistakes so I imitated that.

For me, the use of blogs is very easy because I am always writing in english with people, comment post on the internet about the things that I am into, and those kind of things. So the posts even helped me in my daily life.

I am so convinced that my oral english is not as good as I would like to, so I have to improve the fluency of my phrases and be able to speak long times and not even hesitate in the vocabulary. And the way that I noticed that I can get better at it, is to speak in english with my friends, and not to be shy, just to let the words go out of my mouth so that could be how I plan to improve it.

These days, and maybe the last 3 years I have used english to read books and watch movies, series, and videos that had only english subtitles, also this months I have to help my friends with their english homeworks, so the daily time that I spend using english is big.

Is so good to have an english class in the university, because nowadays is the most used language in eveything, and to learn how to speak in english is a work tool that always will help us.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario